Starting from USD 1499 per person
Switzerland is always known for its romantic charm. The snow-capped peaks, quaint villages, glittering lakes, and ravishing alpine scenery draw the attention of several honeymooners. However, there are opportunities to be involved in tobogganing, skiing, climbing, biking, and hiking. The most visited place is Mount Titlis, as it has snow-capped peaks and is surrounded with vast snowfields. You can find a touch of multicultural sophistication in every part of the country. Switzerland is famous for the Swizz watches, chocolates, Christmas markets, and fondue, the Swiss national dish. For transportation needs, you can choose Swiss Federal Railways. The average daytime temperature ranges from 18 to 28 °C. But, the winter temperature is -2 to 7 °C. The commonly used currency in the country is Swiss franc.
- 4 nights stay in Interlaken in 4 star hotel
- 2 nights stay in Zurich in 4 star hotel
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Swiss Pass 8 days consecutive ( Unlimited travel on bus, boat & train within Switzerland
- Free Entry to over 500 museums and Up to 50% discount on most mountain excursions)
- Titlis with ice flyer with Swiss travel pass
- Jungfraujoch with Swiss travel pass
- Lake Lucerne cruise with Swiss travel pass
- Interlaken Jetboat with Swiss Pass
- Rhine Falls & Zurich City tour with Swiss Pass
- Airfare, Visa’s and Taxes
- Porterage, Tips, laundry, telephone calls and any beverages are not included.
- Resort fee wherever applicable has to be paid directly
- Internal Baggage Charges – Coaches / train and flights
- Meals, Lunch, Dinner unless specified
- Any item not mentioned in Package inclusions
- Tips to drivers and Gratuities – 3 Euro per person per day to the driver and guide separately.
- Overseas Mediclaim insurance
- Internal airfare
- Bank Remittance charge of USD 40 will be added in the Invoice.